Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

The Bringer has arrived!

Okay so I haven’t blogged for ages and have been severely neglecting it, but with very good reason - I've been hard at work getting my book ready for publication!
Woohoo!
My debut novel ‘The Bringer’ is now available to download as an ebook on Amazon! Excited just doesn’t even cover it!
So take a look and if you like the look of my book, and make the smart decision to buy, all reviews and feedback would be really appreciated :)
And I will endeavour to be on here as often as humanly possible from now on!
Have the best weekend everyone – I intend too!

3 comments:

  1. Death is sad, love is agony but the Bringer brings happiness, i'm sure. Good luck for your book and other projects.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Samantha. I've read the first couple of chapters and really like it. Can't wait to get to the end. Maybe later tonight if I don't fall asleep in the attempt.

    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sudam and Danielle! :)

    Danielle, I'm so pleased you're enjoying it and I'd love to know your thoughts - bad and good when you've finished reading 'The Bringer'.

    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete