Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***


I’ve wrote a few posts concerning this, but I’m obviously not reaching everyone as I’m still getting messages daily asking this question. So if as many of you could SHARE this post and tell your friends, I would appreciate it, as I don’t want people to get to release day and be disappointed.
Wethering the Storm will ONLY be available to purchase via Amazon. It will NOT be available to buy on any other sites. The reason being that my publisher is Montlake – a division of Amazon Publishing.

I know many of you purchased The Mighty Storm when it was self-pubbed via other outlets, and I did take this into consideration when Montlake approached me with their deal, but signing with a traditional publisher had always been a dream of mine and I had to go with my heart. Also, when making the decision to sign with Montlake, I factored in that many people nowadays have iPhones, iPads, etc. where the Kindle app can be downloaded, allowing them to; if they choose, to buy and read WTS. And it will be available in paperback.

I am truly sorry to those of you who don’t have a Kindle or access to a Kindle app. Trust me, you weren’t overlooked, I didn’t make this decision lightly.

Thanks for all the support you have given me – its means the absolute world. I wouldn’t be here, if it weren’t for you guys.

And lastly….. 19 days.
<3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am disappointed this book will not be available in a traditional epub format. I loved The Mighty Storm and I have read your other stories as well.

    I have a Kobo ereader for the very fact that I am not locked into a single entity to buy and read books.

    I am sure you did not make this decision lightly and I hope Wethering the Storm does well for you.

    Regards,

    Ann

    ReplyDelete