Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

What Wethering is about...


I think I might have put this post up before a while back... but I'll say it again, just to be sure, because I've seen quite a lot of mentions lately around what WETHERING THE STORM is about. And for some reason, some people are under the impression that WTS will be the retelling of The Mighty Storm, from Jake's POV.

It's not.

WTS is the sequel to TMS. Told predominantly told from Tru's POV, but there are chapters told from Jake's POV also.

Just thought I'd clear that up. Happy Hump Day! :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for the release of WTS. Is there anyway it could possibly be released before 8/20?? Pretty pleeeeeeease???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, if it were up to me, it'd be released tomorrow! lol :)

      Delete