Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Here it is, the WETHERING THE STORM Jake sized teaser as promised! Enjoy…


I wind my fingers into his hair, bringing his mouth to mine. I hook my leg around his hip as his hand slides down my thigh, gripping my butt, and he kisses me like he’s starved for me, his tongue plunging into my mouth, deep and hard. His hands take mine, above my head, pinning them to the cushion.

I grind my pelvis into him, groaning in his mouth.

Then the doorbell rings.

“Motherfucker,” he growls heavily into my mouth. “Can’t a guy get a moment with his girl here?” He grumbles, getting up to answer the door.

I start to sit up to retrieve my clothes. “Don’t you dare move,” he commands. “I want to come back here and find you exactly as I left you.”

“And how’s that?” I ask, resting my arms on the back of the sofa and my chin on my arms, looking across at him. God, he looks so totally hot right now. Abs rippling down to his low-slung jeans. His hard-on so very visible through his jeans, like his cock is straining to get out of them and into me.

“Naked and waiting to be fucked.” He grins, walking backward.

Sí, señor.” I salute.

He groans, grabbing his cock through his jeans, then turns and heads for the door.

I lie back down on the sofa so whoever’s at the door won’t see naked me sitting here.

I hear the door open, then Henry’s voice. The door closes, so I sit up just as Jake walks back into the living room with a bag containing our lunch in his hand.

“You want to eat now?” he asks, totally insincerely.

I shake my head. “I want you to get your hot ass over here and use that huge penis of yours on me.” I bite down on my grin.

Jake puts the bag of food down on the side table and advances toward me like a panther moving in on its prey.

“With absolute fuckin’ pleasure,” he says, vaulting over the back of the couch, landing on his feet between my legs, he gets down to his knees, and down to business instantly.


 
 
Pre-order Wethering the Storm....

12 comments:

  1. oh this is going to be the best birthday present this year. It is released on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I cannot wait for this book , FAB teaser x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!IS IT AUGUST YET?!!! HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jake Jake Jake. Where are you and why are you not here with me!?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Hot! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was hot hot hot hot hot...I don't want to wait

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWWW!!! That was awesome!!! AHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg...i cant wait...tms had me on the verge of a nervous breakdown..i loved the angst but it kills me at the same time...i do pray their love prevails

    ReplyDelete